T&C’s been lasted viewed and mended in year 2017
PHGS’s regular lawn mowing services, including once off jobs consist of:
- Edging all lawns edges adjacent to concrete paths drives and paving
- Sniping lawn edges against fences, walls, banks are sniped.
- Mowing all lawn areas (or as agreed with the client)
- Blowing down lawn clippings off of all walkways, driveways and deck/patio areas on completion of mowing. PHGS only cleans up the mess they make, excess mess which isn’t caused by PHGS e.g. excess leaves / tree branches etc which needed to be cleaned up prior to PHGS commencing which may incur extra charges depending on how long it takes to complete before commencement of your regular maintenance.
A number of things can increase PHGS’s time spent in taking care of your property, which is listed below and may incur extra charges.
To avoid these extra charges from incurring simply go through our list below and take on board our suggestions to solve the problems. PHGS is more than happy to take care of all your property needs (even those listed below) on a regular basis to prevent things getting out of control.
– Heavy leaf drop in autumn increases the time it takes to mow your lawn, and the cost of dumping the clippings. Options for you could be:
- Add a small extra charge to your Quote / Invoice for collecting & removing the fallen leaves (this only will apply if/when its needed)
- Allow us to avoid the leaf fall area altogether and not mow it until the leaves have been cleared (if the lawn area becomes over grown extra fees
- Allow us to remove the catcher / mulcher and simply mow over the leafy area dispersing the leaves out and where they fall gets left where they fall (if the catcher/ mulcher is removed the job may not look neat and tidy, if you require PHGS to rake up the mess extra charges may apply).
– Animal fouling is a most unpleasant surprise to inadvertently chop into especially with a snipper / edger etc. Most customers do
take responsibility for their animals’ fouling as we’d expect. However, should animal droppings become a problem on your lawn we will:
- Let you know that the area is regularly fouled
- Ask that you clean up animal fouling before PHGS mows
- Mow around the fouled area(will not snip around or near the fouled area)
- PHGS can offer a Doggy-Doo cleanup service on a regular basis. Please ask as this service is not automatically available and does incur extra charges and will be added to your regular quote for regular maintenance for your property. This could be anything from $10 to $50 depending on how much cleanup is needed (the faeces will be placed in your green bin or a preferred location as PHGS does not take away faeces).
PHGS offers other regular maintenance which can be carried out on your property, at a set charge, on a regular basis or once off jobs, to keep your property looking the best in the street:
- Spot Spraying Roundup areas on regular maintenance when needed or requested by client to keep weeds at bay in the cracks of the driveway / pathways and paved areas (does not include garden beds and large area that require a full spray but if needed it can be arranged upon request from the client on once off basis as it by quota.)
- Hedging and Trimming is carried out on a regular maintenance basis when needed, at a set charge / quota to keep all hedges / scrubs / trees and vines on the property looking neat and uniform.
- Gardening hourly basis to keep the weeds at bay or can be carried out on a once off basis upon client’s request. Hedges and trees do not fall under gardening, as they fall under “PHGS labour rates”. PHGS can also take care of the feeding and pest / diseases in your gardens
- Feeding and general weeds in the lawn can be done on a regular maintenance basis by quota or on a once off basis upon clients request to keep the lawn at its best.
- Pest control for the lawn and gardens to keep the pests at bay can be performed on a regular basis or when needed on a once off basis / requested by client to keep those annoying pests from destroying your beautifully maintained lawn and gardens which contains your favourite roses and scrubs.
- Gutter Cleaning can also be performed on a regular maintenance basis to ensure that the gutters remain clean by having your gutters maintained on a regular basis (we can save you up to 10 – 30 % off PHGS’s Normal Full Price for Gutter cleaning rates, as long as it is carried out more than 5 times a year). Note – Must be within Financial Year
- Property Maintenance / Repairs can be carried out of any kind at the request of the client from fixing holes in the wall, decks, painting, fix indoor/outdoor taps and a lot more. Please refer to “Rate & Charges” for more information.
PHGS carries adequate public liability insurance to cover damage to your property. Any damage you notice, please notify PHGS immediately and your full cooperation is requested in the handling or processing of any resulting claim.
However, not all damage is automatically covered and PHGS cannot accept responsibility for much of the damage described below. You can help minimize problems as follows: